http://elite-contractorsfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/326220_standard.png 580 870 elite http://elite-contractorsfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/eliteColorsLogo.png elite2021-02-09 15:51:262021-02-22 21:51:26Development Today
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 5 and 6 by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, 125 W. Ashley St., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 50,000 square feet, demolition and renovation, $1.78 million.
- Calvary Hill Baptist Church Inc., 5714 Arlington Road, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 6,000 square feet, interior renovation, $100,000.
- Danone North America, 2198 W. Beaver St., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc., canopy replacement, $150,000.
- Optimum, 2603 Port Industrial Drive, No. 5, contractor is Spinner Construction Inc., 6,460 square feet, tenant build-out, $115,000.
- Southside Liquors, 4124 Southside Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $4,267.
- Ramona’s Dominican Hair Salon, 3723 Southside Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $3,600.
- Los Chamos Tienda Latina, 3505 Southside Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Ascension St. Vincents OB/GYN Michelle A. McLanahan M.D., 8075 Gate Parkway W., No. 305, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $2,200.
- Atlantic Mini Self Storage of America Inc., 9600 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 16,100 square feet, renovation, $762,548.
- Marble Today Inc.,8200 Cypress Plaza Drive, No. 204, contractor is C&R General Contractors Inc., 4,500 square feet, add second-floor mezzanine, $123,580.
- Michael Lloyd, 9120 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Holton Construction Inc., renovation, $98,000.